- The promoters are Keyflow (UK) Ltd, and Westgate EFI Ltd (The Mark Todd Collection).
- Employees of Keyflow (UK) Ltd and Westgate EFI Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via keyflowfeeds.com/mtbtg.
- Entrants must have attended at least one Mark Todd Bridging the Gap (MTBTG) ridden training session during 2018, excluding course walks.
- Closing date for entries will be Wednesday the 5th of September, 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted unless at the discretion of the promoters.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be named as 2018 Mark Todd Bridging the Gap Scholar and receive a sponsorship package for the 2019 season comprising:
– Three individual training sessions plus mentoring from Sir Mark Todd.
– A year’s worth of Keyflow feed and supplements to the retail value of £1500 plus nutritional advice.
– Clothing, tack and horsewear from the Mark Todd Collection to the retail value of £1500.
- The sponsorship period is for 12 months from January 1st 2019 to the 31st of December 2019.
- Prizes must be claimed within this period. Training sessions must take place at a place and time convenient to Sir Mark Todd.
- Applications will undergo a selection process with up to six finalists being invited to a selection/training day which will include flatwork and jumping sessions. Those who are unable or unwilling to attend the day will forfeit their position and any potential claim to a prize.
- The finalists and the winner and runners-up will be chosen by a panel including Sir Mark Todd, MTBTG coaches Gill Watson and Lizzel Winter, and representatives from Keyflow Feeds and Westgate EFI (The Mark Todd Collection).
- Finalists will be required to bring a horse of an appropriate standard to ride and are responsible for any costs incurred in attending. The option of bringing two horses (one for each session) is at the discretion of the judges and such requests should be made in advance to Gill Watson or Lizzel Winter.
- The winner and runners-up will be announced at the final selection day. All participants are required to remain for the prize giving.
- The winning rider will act as an ambassador for The Mark Todd Collection and Keyflow brands throughout 2019. The promoters reserve the right to withdraw any elements of the prize package at any time should the winner behave in a manner that is considered detrimental to the sport or to their brands.
- The winner will be required to provide regular updates for use in publicity and to actively promote and endorse the MTBTG training scheme and scholarship.
- By entering this competition, the finalists agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Finalists must not have any existing conflicting sponsorship agreements as determined by the promoters. Existing sponsorships, whether monetary or in kind, must be declared on the application form. Where it is considered a conflict may occur, the promoters reserve the right to contact the applicant to discuss whether this constitutes a conflict.
- The winner must not enter into any additional conflicting sponsorship agreements during the scholarship period without prior written consent of the promoters.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoters’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to UK mainland residents only.
- Entries can be placed at any time prior to the closing date.
- The prize will be based around one rider/horse combination.