Course Walks in 2017
Listed below are the dates and venues at which Mark Todd “Bridging the Gap” Series Riders can look forward to free at-event support in the form of course walks from Gill Watson, Lizzel Winter, Ian Stark and other highly qualified and experienced coaches.
The course walks are free to attend, please contact the appropriate coach for more details about times.
- Belton Park International – 31st March to 2nd April 2017 – CIC2* & Advanced with Lizzel Winter
- Burnham Market International (1) – 13th to 15th April 2017 – Advanced with Gill Watson or Lizzel Winter
- Chatsworth International – 13th – 14th May 2017 – CIC3* with Gill Watson
- Rockingham International – 19th to 21st May 2017 – CIC* & CIC2* with Lizzel Winter
- Bramham International – 8th to 11th June 2017 – CIC3* & CCI3* with Gill Watson or Lizzel Winter
- Barbury International – 6th to 9th July 2017 – CIC3* with Lizzel Winter
- Aston-le-walls (3) – 21st to 23rd July 2017 – Advanced with Lizzel Winter
- The Festival of British Eventing – 4th to 6th August 2017 – Advanced with Lizzel Winter
- Hartpury International – 10th to 13th August 2017 – CCI2* & CIC3* with Lizzel Winter
- Wellington – 26th to 28th August 2017 – Advanced with Gill Watson
- Blenheim Palace International – 14th to 17th September 2017 – CIC3* & CCI3* with Lizzel Winter
- Osberton International & Young Horse Championships – 28th September to 1st October 2017 – CCI2* with Lizzel Winter
Please note this information may be subject to change.
Please note that attending a course walk does not make you eligible to apply for the Mark Todd “Bridging the Gap” Scholarship- to be eligible you must also attend at least one Mark Todd “Bridging the Gap” training day. All information is subject to change.