Keyflow Key-3 Oil™
A highly palatable blended oil made from premium grade, cold pressed British linseed, rapeseed and Scottish salmon oil with the inclusion of garlic.
Key-3 Oil™ is scientifically balanced for horses, providing a rich natural source of the long chain omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in addition to a balanced ratio of omega 6, omega 7 and omega 9.
Why Key-3 Oil really is the good stuff:
- Rich in EPA and DHA omega 3 fatty acids to support respiratory systems, blood circulation, skin health and suppleness
- Research proven for joint support and cognitive function
- Highly Palatable
- Superior digestibility with optimum nutrient absorption
- Extremely versatile (performance and racehorses, veterans, leisure horses, youngstock etc.)
- Slow release, starch free energy for calm performance
- Top-dress over daily feed
- British Ingredients
Cold pressed linseed oil, cold pressed rapeseed (canola) oil, fish oil (salmon) and garlic oil.
|Crude Oil and Fats||99.9%|
Per horse per day, mixed in with the feed. Can be split between two feeds
General Use and Maintenance
|Performance and Racehorses||60-160mlsper day|
|Stallions at stud||90-180mlsper day|
|Aged Horses and Ponies||60-160mlsper day|
Feed together with roughage (hay, chaff, chop, other forage or pasture). Where roughage is fed it should be offered at between 1 to 1.5% of bodyweight daily.
Fresh clean water must be made available at all times.
Daily feeding quantities above are a guide only.