Leading the new generation of pre-digested balancers. Perfect Balance is a versatile, high spec comprehensive balancer that has been wet steam extruded to maximise nutrient absorption in the small intestine. An excellent choice for horses and ponies on forage based diets, box rest, good doers or to top-up the diet of those being fed less than recommended amounts of other Keyflow feeds.
Perfect Balance is also suitable for youngstock and mares in foal, particularly if turned out on pasture.
Why this Balancer is Perfect for your Horse:
- Developed in conjunction with some of the World’s top riders and leading nutritionists
- Superior digestibility with optimum nutrient absorption
- A precise balance of amino acids to support optimum muscle development and repair
- Ideal for balancing a high fibre diet with low energy requirements
- Low in Sugar
- Low in Starch
- Boosted levels of Omega 3 from micronised linseed and rapeseed
- Barefoot friendly
- Cost effective and low dose
|Vitamin A||64000 IU|
|Vitamin E||1920 IU|
|Vitamin D3||6400 IU|
|Vitamin B1||64 mg|
|Vitamin B2||64 mg|
|Vitamin B6||32 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.4 mg|
|Pantoth Ac||64 mg|
|Folic Acid||40 mg|
|Energy De (MJ/kg)||13.2 Mj/kg|
DAILY FEED (Guide Only)
|250-350 kg||400-600 kg|
|0.25 -0.35 kg||0.4-0.6 kg|
Feed 100g per 100kg of bodyweight.
Feed together with roughage (hay, chaff, chop, other forage or pasture). Where roughage is fed it should be offered at between 1 to 1.5% of bodyweight daily.
Fresh clean water must be made available at all times.
Daily feeding quantities above are a guide only.