The perfect additive to your feed room for horses and ponies requiring increased condition, topline or an extra source of ‘cool’ calories – especially over winter.
When conditioning a horse, we recommend you feed a safe, highly-digestible form of energy that doesn’t affect temperament. Key-Plus is made from pure Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) which is high in oil and contains powerful antioxidants. SRB is known for its muscle building qualities. It also contains vitamin E, selenium and has a balanced calcium to phosphorous ratio.
Key-Plus is a highly effective conditioner and cool on-demand calorie source that can be added to any daily feed by the cupful.
The Key to Condition:
- Ideal for horses prone to losing condition over winter
- Additional cool energy source for ‘hot or stressy’ types
- Concentrated Steam Extruded Rice Bran to build muscle mass
- Non-heating, cool energy
- Gluten-free, low starch and low sugar
- High oil content for effective condition
- Added organic selenium and vitamin E
- A balanced calcium to phosphorous ratio
- Can be top dressed over any main feed as required
- Very low feeding rates (from 250g/day)
|Vitamin E||655 IU|
|Energy De (MJ/kg)||15.3 Mj/kg|
DAILY FEED (Guide Only)
|250-350 kg||400-600 kg|
|0.25 -0.75 kg||0.5-1.5 kg|
Top dress for extra calories or condition.
Feed together with roughage (hay, chaff, chop, other forage or pasture). Where roughage is fed it should be offered at between 1 to 1.5% of bodyweight daily.
Fresh clean water must be made available at all times.
Daily feeding quantities above are a guide only.