Keyflow is a growing equine nutrition company that is focused on providing super-premium products, backed by super-premium service and support. Keyflow branded feeds are quickly becoming the UK’s highest performing products across multiple disciplines. Partly owned by Sir Mark Todd, Keyflow’s logistics, admin, sales & marketing operations are based in Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK.
The key purpose of this role is to provide professional, efficient and proactive financial management of the business. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, as well as a methodical, logical and practical approach to account keeping. This would suit a candidate who can design and implement processes as well as show the dynamism required to manage the finances of a small but rapidly expanding business.
You will possess an in-depth knowledge of accounts and an understanding of accounting methodologies and procedures. You will also be comfortable and proficient with cloud based accounting and inventory software as this will be a cornerstone of your daily work.
Keyflow consists of a small team and success depends on your ability build strong personal relationships internally as well as externally therefore a friendly, personable manner is ideal. You will need to form close relationships with suppliers as well as customers to ensure the smooth flow of finance through the business.
Being process driven – this role brings an opportunity to design/rethink and implement streamlined financial processes and procedures to add to the overall business system and ensure its continued growth and success.
As finance manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Taking responsibility for our finance function including working internally with our in-house team and with our accountants
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly and annual bookkeeping tasks such as reconciliations and journaling
- Produce accurate monthly management accounts
- Produce monthly sales and finance reports as the board requires
- Control inwards and outwards cash. Daily/weekly as required
- Full responsibility for credit control
- Set and enforce financial processes and procedures for team to follow
- Build relationships with banks and alternative funding partners
- Work with the MD on building a robust financial platform from which the company can scale
- Build/review financial forecasts based on volume forecasts and projections
- Attend board and shareholder meetings, prepare and present financial data
Being a developing company there are potential career progression possibilities for the right candidate.
The exact amount of work required will need to be determined in conjunction with the successful candidate. It is anticipated that the role will be part time initially 18-24 hours p/w based partly remotely and partly from our Marlborough office.
Salary offered will be negotiated based on candidate experience.
Please apply here: