A superior source of cool energy
Stabilised Rice Bran is high in oil which horses easily metabolise into low GI sustained release energy. Rice bran is also high in powerful natural anti-oxidants.
Here are some key ingredients in stabilised rice bran that really make a difference:
- Fat – Whether you’re trying to maintain or increase your horse’s weight, add healthy calories to his diet for more energy without the carbs, or improve the quality of his coat, Rice Bran is a simple and excellent solution. Fat is the most energy-dense nutrient available to horses, and SRB has fat levels of 15% or higher, providing a great source of “cool energy” for your horse.
- Omega Essential Fatty Acids – Because it’s such an excellent fat source, SRB provides horses with the most essential fatty acids, Omega 3, 6, and 9. These acids have numerous benefits, including improved hair coat and cell integrity.
- Vitamin E – This proven antioxidant is in good supply in SRB. Vitamin E boosts the immune system and has been shown to prevent “tying up”.
- Gamma Oryzanol – This unsung hero of a compound is believed to help with the repair and rebuilding of muscle, and Stabilised Rice Bran is an excellent source for it.
- Fibre Content – The higher fibre levels in SRB make it less likely to lead to digestive issues than other, more starchy calorie sources.