- The promoters are Keyflow (UK) Ltd, and Westgate EFI (The Mark Todd Collection).
- Employees of Keyflow (UK) Ltd and Westgate EFI or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.keyflowfeeds.com/mtbtg.
- Closing date for entries will be Friday the 2nd of September, 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize for the winner is as follows:
– Three individual training sessions plus mentoring from Sir Mark Todd.
– A year’s worth of Keyflow feed and supplements to the retail value of £1500 plus nutritional advice.
– Clothing, tack and horse-wear from the Mark Todd Collection to the retail value of £1500.
- The sponsorship period is for 12 months from January 1st 2017 to the 31st of December 2017.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel including Sir Mark Todd, MTBTG coaches Gill Watson and Lizzel Winter, and representatives from Keyflow Feeds and Westgate EFI (The Mark Todd Collection).
- The winner will be notified by telephone or in writing within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winning rider will act as an ambassador for The Mark Todd Collection and Keyflow brands throughout 2016. By entering this competition, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must have attended at least one Mark Todd Bridging the Gap ridden training session excluding course walks
- Entries can be placed at any time prior to the closing date.
- The prize will be based around one rider/horse combination.
- The winner must not have any existing conflicting sponsorship agreements as determined by the promoter’s.
- The winner must not enter into any additional sponsorship agreements during the sponsorship period without prior written consent of the promoter’s.