Pink Mash™ is the latest scientific innovation in soaked fibre feeding. With super-fibre, beetroot, micronised linseed, prebiotics and Protexin® probiotics, this super food nurtures and supports the hindgut health in all horses and ponies.
Pink Mash™ can also be used for a partial hay/forage replacement and to restore hydration.
Why Pink Mash™ is Heaven for the Hindgut:
- 40% Fibre
- Suitable for fussy feeders due to its palatability
- Contains beetroot to support muscle function
- Virtually no sugar (<2%)
- Low starch to maintain gastric, muscular and digestive health (<2%)
- Suitable for horses with ulcers or those prone to colic
- Contains high-levels of Protexin® Probiotic to stabilise and support hindgut health
- Feed with any diet – no vitamins and minerals means there is no risk of imbalance
- Soaks in 5-10 minutes
- Great for senior horses that struggle to chew
DAILY FEED (Guide Only)
MAINTENANCE: 100g per 100kg of body weight.
PERFORMANCE/WEIGHT GAIN: 200g per 100kg of body weight.
PARTIAL HAY REPLACEMENT: up to 500g per 100kg of body weight.
How To Feed Pink Mash…
1. Add 1 part Pink Mash with 2.5 – 3 parts cold or warm water (not hot as this may damage the live pre- and probiotics in the feed).
2. Allow to soak for 5-10 minutes – you will visibly see the mash expand and absorb the majority of the water.
3. Mix in with the rest of your feed. As with all feeds, it is best to introduce Pink Mash over a few days – especially if your horse is a fussy eater.
4. Your feed is now ready to be served!
It is preferable not to leave Pink Mash soaked for longer than two hours. This is because Pink Mash contains live pre- and pro-biotics, which may begin to ‘die off’ and become less beneficial after this time.
Feed together with roughage (hay, chaff, chop, other forage or pasture). Where roughage is fed it should be offered at between 1 to 1.5% of bodyweight daily.
Fresh clean water must be made available at all times.
Daily feeding quantities above are a guide only.