Introducing Nurture® PRO – Pre-digested Stud Balancer
Nurture® PRO is on pre-release and will be widely available from January 2018
Keyflow Nurture® PRO Pre-digested Stud Balancer has been formulated through collaboration by world class equine stud nutritionists as a nutrient dense ration designed to support and balance the diet of stud horses kept at grass (stallions, mares and foals and youngstock). It can also be fed to underpin and enhance existing Keyflow rations of high performance horses.
Nurture® PRO is concentrated as well as being wet-steam extruded – making it a highly digestible (over 90% in the small intestine), low-rate feeding solution that ensures that stud horses’ increased daily nutritional requirements are met whilst being highly sympathetic and acceptable to the equine digestive system.
We’ve added high levels of DHA long chain omega 3 fatty acids, research proven to support semen motility, mare postpartum recovery as well as foal development and early feeding behaviours (including faster uptake and more prolonged colostrum feeding immediately after birth). This algal sourced long chain fatty acid is highly transferable through the milk, benefiting the mare, the foal in-utero and once born, then ongoing in the feed ration.
Nurture® PRO includes EQ-Amino Pack™ – a unique and advanced protein profile matched the composition of equine soft tissue and bone – supporting lean, even, effective musculoskeletal growth and development.
This feed is also ideal and able to be fed to performance horses who are in need of a high quality protein and nutrient rich addition to their diet.
Nurture PRO® is made up of palatable, easy to eat nuggets which horses can easily pick up off the ground when dropped. These Nurture® PRO nuggets can be fed on top of hay, off dry ground or fed in traditional paddock feed bowls and troughs.
If you would like your local feed retailer to be among the first to stock Nurture PRO, please let us know by completing the ‘request a stockist’ form at the bottom of this page (mention ‘Nurture PRO’ in the comments section)
Redefining Stud Nutrition
- Pre-digested via wet-steam extrusion to ensure maximum nutrient absorption in the small intestine
- Very low feeding rates with extremely high digestibility (over 90%) to ensure that the daily nutritional requirements are met from a reduced ration
- The benefits of DHA long-chain omega 3 are profound especially for working stallions, mares, newborn foals, youngstock and performance horses.
- EQ Amino Pack™ premium protein sources used – with an amino acid profile to match that of the equine makeup
- Extremely low (no added) sugar or molasses
- Low in starch
- Very palatable and easy to eat for any aged horse
- Nurture® PRO is perfect for horses who are in need of extra muscle mass and body development or to underpin existing Keyflow diets
|Calcium||Data available soon|
|Phosphorus||Please see the Full Datasheet for available nutritional information|
DAILY FEED (GUIDE ONLY)
DRY OR IN-FOAL MARES, FOALS, WEANLINGS, 2YOs, STALLIONS
– 150g – 200g per 100kg of bodyweight
– 100-250g per 100kg of bodyweight
ADDED TO EXISTING KEYFLOW RATIONS
– 50-200g per 100kg of bodyweight
Feed together with roughage (hay, chaff, chop, other forage or pasture). Where roughage is fed it should be offered at between 1 to 2% of bodyweight daily.
Introduce Nurture PRO into the diet gradually over a minimum of 7 days – any dietary changes should be made gradually.
Fresh clean water must be made available at all times.
Daily feeding quantities above are a guide only.