Keyflow Maestro is the ultimate cool competition feed. It is the product of choice for the world’s top competing riders because it delivers long-lasting cool energy and unrivalled critical system support.
Utilising the latest advancements in nutritional science, Maestro provides a high spec nutritional package delivered in a highly digestible form. A simple solution to achieve the very best performance from your horse or pony.
Maestro is used and trusted by the World’s top riders:
- High-spec cool competition mix for horses in medium to hard work
- Superior digestibility with maximum nutrient absorption
- Low sugar, optimal starch
- Stabilised rice bran provides non-heating on-demand energy
- Added Protexin® Pro-biotic for improved gut health
- Contains Beetroot – a natural source of nitrate for muscle function
- Omega 3 rich through the use of cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- Simply feed with fibre
- Add Key-Plus for extra condition as required
|Vitamin A||1280 IU|
|Vitamin E||423 IU|
|Vitamin D3||1280 IU|
|Vitamin B1||13 mg|
|Vitamin B2||13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||6.4 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.08 mg|
|Pantoth Ac||13 mg|
|Folic Acid||8 mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (NCYC Sc47) 4b1702||3.25 x 10^9 cfu/kg|
|Energy De (MJ/kg)||12.5 Mj/kg|
DAILY FEED (Guide Only)
|Moderate||1 – 1.5 kg||2 – 3 kg|
|Hard||1.5 – 2 kg||3 – 4 kg|
|Intense||2 – 2.5 kg||4 – 5 kg|
Feed together with roughage (hay, chaff, chop, other forage or pasture). Where roughage is fed it should be offered at between 1 to 1.5% of bodyweight daily.
Fresh clean water must be made available at all times.
Daily feeding quantities above are a guide only.