We ask a lot from our ‘hard working’ competition horses – who are usually in a rigorous weekly routine of schooling exercises (building elastic, strong muscles AND mental focus), fitness (cardiovascular), as well as requiring them to travel, compete, and then repeat, throughout the competition season.
Like for any athlete (equine, human or otherwise!), creating a diet to support this demanding workload is so important – and when a few extra points earned, or seconds saved, can mean the difference between first and fifth, it is understandable why Maestro has become a product of choice for so many of our competing customers.
Maestro is the ultimate ‘slow release energy’ competition feed – designed to meet the increased energy demands of a hard-working horse (especially over multiple-day competitions), whilst providing a nutritional package specifically designed to:
• aid muscle repair and recovery so your horse can work consistently
• support muscle growth
• aid mental concentration with quality ‘brain food’
• assist blood flow and circulation for faster recovery times after exertion
• provide more energy for an increased workload, whilst being non-heating
• be gut friendly, with low feeding rates (for those horses who lose their appetite when their fitness increases!)
Utilising the latest advancements in nutritional science and formulated by collaboration of some of the most respected nutritionists in the world, Maestro provides a high spec nutritional package delivered in a highly digestible form. A simple solution to achieve the very best performance from your horse or pony.
Maestro is used and trusted by the World’s top riders:
- High-spec cool competition mix for horses in medium to hard work
- Superior digestibility with maximum nutrient absorption
- Low sugar, optimal starch
- Stabilised rice bran provides non-heating on-demand energy
- Added Protexin® Pro-biotic for improved gut health
- Contains Beetroot – a natural source of nitrate for muscle function
- Omega 3 rich through the use of cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- Simply feed with fibre
- Add Key-Plus for extra condition as required
|Vitamin A||1280 IU|
|Vitamin E||423 IU|
|Vitamin D3||1280 IU|
|Vitamin B1||13 mg|
|Vitamin B2||13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||6.4 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.08 mg|
|Pantoth Ac||13 mg|
|Folic Acid||8 mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (NCYC Sc47) 4b1702||3.25 x 10^9 cfu/kg|
|Energy De (MJ/kg)||12.5 Mj/kg|
DAILY FEED (Guide Only)
|Moderate||1 – 1.5 kg||2 – 3 kg|
|Hard||1.5 – 2 kg||3 – 4 kg|
|Intense||2 – 2.5 kg||4 – 5 kg|
Feed together with roughage (hay, chaff, chop, other forage or pasture). Where roughage is fed it should be offered at between 1 to 1.5% of bodyweight daily.
Fresh clean water must be made available at all times.
Daily feeding quantities above are a guide only.