Whitaker Bros Jumpmix has been developed in partnership by none other than world-class show jumpers John and Michael Whitaker.
It is specifically formulated for horses used for show-jumping or any type of short-format jumping sports. A mixture of slow and fast release energy is ideally suited to show-jumping or similar sports, whilst high quality protein ensures muscle response is fast and strong.
Why Jumpmix is the best choice for your Show Jumper:
- Developed in partnership with John and Michael Whitaker
- Superior digestibility with optimum nutrient absorption
- A precise balance of amino acids to support optimum muscle development and repair
- Low Sugar
- Moderated Starch levels
- Stabilised rice bran provides non-heating on-demand energy
- Added Protexin® Pro-biotic for improved gut health
- Contains Beetroot – a natural source of nitrate for muscle function
- Omega 3 rich through the use of cold-pressed rapeseed oil
|Vitamin A||1279 IU|
|Vitamin E||449 IU|
|Vitamin D3||1280 IU|
|Vitamin B1||13 mg|
|Vitamin B2||13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||7 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.1 mg|
|Pantoth Ac||13 mg|
|Folic Acid||8 mg|
|Energy De (MJ/kg)||12.5 Mj/kg|
DAILY FEED (Guide Only)
|Moderate||1 – 1.5 kg||2 – 3 kg|
|Hard||1.5 – 2 kg||3 – 4 kg|
|Intense||2 – 2.5 kg||4 – 5 kg|
Feed together with roughage (hay, chaff, chop, other forage or pasture). Where roughage is fed it should be offered at between 1 to 1.5% of bodyweight daily.
Fresh clean water must be made available at all times.
Daily feeding quantities above are a guide only.